You can get your own copy of The Relationship Handbook by George Pransky here https://amzn.to/2LAfpaH
Also you can check out the audio version of my book called the art of wooing by clicking here https://www.audible.com/pd/B07P8WGQ7T/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-144078&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_144078_rh_us
What You Will Learn:
* How to get out of the addictive nature of addictive relationships and being obsessed with searching for a better relationship.
* Why you may be looking for perfection in another person to give you a particular feeling.
* When you are happy you can share happiness with someone else.
* The illusion of if I have this person then everything will be ok.
* How to know if you’re addicted to someone or something.
* The Question to ask yourself, “how happy are you when you are not with that you’re addicted too”.
* How the misunderstanding of your feelings around circumstances can cause you suffering.
* Why digging into problems of bad feelings only keeps bringing you bad feelings (hopelessness).
* How all the problems that you have created for yourself are from your thoughts.
* How to get out of this repeated chatter and habitual thinking.
* Why All the feelings that all people are searching for is when you mind is empty.
* How Jason creates better relationships these days after knowing this 3 Principles understanding.
* How Jason got to experience all the great feelings he was looking for when looking for the next relationship.
* Why people naturally gravitate towards people who are present with presence.
if you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a woonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/patrickwu/message