In today’s episode, I bring on Nada Rifai who is a fellow matchmaker, friend and colleague from datingpractically.com onto the show. Nada is a relationship expert with nearly 20 yearsofexperience as a coach and matchmaker. She uses a client-centered approach that is rootedin the belief that each person bears an inherent, unrepeatabledignity and has extraordinary generative potential.
In this podcast we also cover topics around
– The core dating problems that exist in any generation
– What is the most attractive quality in a person
– How the dating scene has changed over the last 20 years
– How to find your natural confidence
– What a healthy dating mindset can do for you
You can learn more about Nada’s coaching and matchmaking services by visiting atwww.datingpractically.com or following her on Facebook or on Instagram at @datingpractically and@matchedbynada
You can also learn more about Patrick Wu by going to www.patrickwu.org if you want to learn how to captivate the heart of soul of your dream lover.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/patrickwu/message